This page displays an up-to-date listing of changes to our customer support web. We'll also place notices here regarding product updates, scheduled releases, or problems and work-arounds that may affect all customers. When bugs reported by our customers get fixed, we'll place a notice here, along with an estimate of when the fix will be shipped.
Thursday, June 12th
- customer support web placed on-line
- The Glaze Calculator made available for FTP download
- The Glaze Calculator Help web placed on-line
Friday, September 12th
- A Database File of British Raw Materials made available for FTP download
Monday, September 29th
Monday, October 20th
- Pop-up for oxides introduced
Friday, October 25th
- A shortcut to open the analysis of material in the recipe to analysis window (Hold down the Control key and double click on Material's name)
Tuesday, November 18th
- Support for Oxidation/Reduction introduced
Friday, November 21st
- Statusbar now reflects whether the default Firing atmosphere is Oxidation or Reduction.
- The current Database is displayed in the Toolbar.
Thursday, November 27th
- A Database File of Japanese Raw Materials made available for FTP download